LinkedIn Corporation Gets Rid Of People For Any Reason....and they LIE Too!
I was a legitimate member of LinkedIn with a profile for several years, however, during the past year of 2015, they have Illegally, Purposely and Deliberately Blocked My Account with NO HONEST REASON GIVEN!
I know that I did Nothing Illegal on their website!
The ONLY thing that I did was contact other members which is What
You Are Supposed To Do When You Are Legitimately Networking and send out ONLY Legitimate Messages To Other Members Like Myself and it was up to the other members if they wanted to communicate with me and/or be my friend or NOT!
Question: What Is Wrong Or Illegal With That?
Answer: Ask The LinkedIn Court Of Law?
It was the SAME as when I would receive their messages asking ME the Same Thing to be their friend and of course, it was My Choice of whether I wanted to Accept them or NOT!
This HONEST WAY OF COMMUNICATING ON LINKEDIN seemed to bother the people who help run their website and they would come back to ME and tell ME to ONLY Add People Who Know ME which is so *** and RIDICULOUS because I was getting tons of Friendship and/or Business Requests from people on LinkedIn and I Never Let It Bother Me since LinkedIn Is A Networking Website and their Sole Purpose Of Their Existence Is To Allow Their Members To Network With One Another!
It Is A Personal Choice To Become Someones's Friend Or Not and this is certainly NOT a Legal, nor Legitimate Reason To Block Somebody's Account if somebody Does Not Respond Back To Me and/or Does Not Wish To Be My Friend and/or Networking Connection on LinkedIn.
In Any Case, these Losers Blocked My Account and Refused To Let Me Create Another Account.
Believe Me, I Have Tried!
Please NOTE: Whenever I contact them to ask them to Fix My Account, they respond by giving ME a Form Letter without the TRUE REASON of Why they BLOCKED MY ACCOUNT?
Of Course, They NEVER TELL THE TRUTH!
Please NOTE: I Hope You Do NOT Think That LinkedIn Offers Real Live, Customer Service Help On The Phone or Via Chat?
Answer: Maybe In The Next Lifetime!
Please NOTE: Remember, They Can Get Rid Of You For Any
Reason...Without Telling You The True Reason!
NOT only that, but they also ILLEGALLY STOLE MY PROFILE THAT I CREATED and NEVER GAVE IT BACK TO ME!
I did ask for My Profile Back On Numerous Occasions and they have Refused To Send It Back To Me!
Today, Being Wednesday, May 11, 2016, I just Had Enough With Them And Their Abuse, Lies, Games, Etc. and so I wrote them a letter today on their website and told them that if they are going to keep on Discriminating and Prejudicing ME like they have been doing so far by Illegally Preventing Me From Creating and/or Using My Previous Profile On LinkedIn and Refusing To Return My Profile That I Wrote About Myself Back To ME, then I will Take Them To Small Claims Court and we can deal with it there.
I also told them that I am Publishing Several Negative Reviews about them on many Social Media Websites with Documentation so that everybody knows what they did to ME and Can Therefore See LinkedIn's True Colors From My Experience And Perspective!
Enclosed, in the attachments, please find seven (7) pages of communications letters and/or documentation that I have had with LinkedIn for your review and further reference. Thank You.
Final Thoughts: Thank God I Do Not Make Money From LinkedIn Or Else It Would Be A Major Disaster, But I Will See Them In Small Claims Court In Order To Recover My Profile That I Created And Wrote!
LinkedIn Really Sucks!
More Review Details
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Blocked my account for invalid reasons
- Have no customer service
- Have no appeal process
- Are a controlled environment
- Run their business like a mafia
- Reason of review:
- they closed my account illegally with NO legitimate reason given and stole all of my work back from me that i contributed!
- Preferred solution:
- reactivate my account and give me my work back if you are NOT going to reactivate my account. treat me with respect and dignity.
- Product or service
- Online Networking Company
- Linkedin Corporation Account
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This Asian Beauties (AsianBeauties.com) website requires that you purchase expensive credits. You must pay 10 credits to open/read every letter, and pay 10 credits to respond to every letter. 10..."
- "Okay, I have seen reviews and complaints that state the Foreign Affair or Loveme.com site is a scam... I have been to the AFA seminars and at every one they..."
- "For 2 months I've been a paying customer with Chaturbate.com, and to be allow access into the site more, I just need them to verify that I'm over 18 years..."
- "Gregory Jones, Southlake Texas is seeking investors but only take your money! He takes investment and does nothing but file law papers to steal your money! He is a scammer!..."
- "Nabi aut of age! Go buy $150 samsung tablet .Set up for yur child...That is it.. Way!!! Im saying that look here ,I did buy junior ,dreamtab ,fuhu nabi2 ...."
- " My 3 months old SC P 20000 Serial # W3DE000347, installed in Goleta, CA USA started spewing ink all over the prints .I called in to raise a complaint..."
- "No Wonder They Got So Many Bad Reviews! Many Members Are Scared To Come Out And Tell The Truth! I Have Hidden The Truth Long Enough! Now It Is Time To Spill The..."
- "Back around my birthday, believe it or Not which was on Saturday, February 13, 2016, I tried to send my contractor a payment via Paypal and it would Not go..."
- "We bought 4 BendPak auto lifts. The city demanded we get a permit for them. The inspector from the L.A. Dept. of Bldg. and Safety refused to issue..."